"Desirable Qualification: Diploma, BE (Mechanical) or any relevant.
IT Skills: Design drafting skills on AutoCAD & DAE SolidWORKS with knowledge of Microsoft Suite including Outlook and Excel.
Experience: Minimum 2-4 Years in any Engineering Fabrication/Sheet Metal firm, with knowledge of Basic Engineering Fundamentals and Components.
Responsibility: - Positive Attitude, Morally Integrated, Understand the Engineering Ethics and able to work under seniors.
- Can - Do Approach with attention to engineering details and thrive to excellent Industry designing standards.
- Works closely with the Director and Manufacturing/Production Engineer to bridge the gap between design office and workshop production.
- Daily activities include making GA Drawings, Layout of complete site projects, generating detail dimensions for Sheet metal, plates and structure using SolidWorks Modelling.
- Work closely with Manufacturing Engineers and assist in providing precise dimensions for Workshop Cutting/Bending activities.
- Other duties include managing the Outsourced Job work to local machinists/vendors for engineering parts or components to support manufacturing activity.
- Intermittently visit to site for foundational planning, layout selection with Director or Head of Engineering as part of making GA/Layout Drawings.
- assisting ad hoc duties of Design and Production office, Strong Drawing Record keeping ability as per Company's Nomenclature and Internal Cloud Structure.
- Optional: Desired candidate could also be promoted to Project Engineer after demonstrating key skills on ground under training by the Directors or Head of Engg.
Salary Range: Discussed on Interview in accordance to Market trend and candidate eligibility."